The SUM150H produces a full spectrum light with four different kelvin temperature lamps to choose from. Our CMH150 medium base lamp is available in 3K, 4K 64K and 10K. The SUM150H was designed to give growers the opportunity to create a CMH lighting environment for their plants from seed to harvest. These fixtures were created to replace T5 lamp fixtures at about half the wattage while supplying the plants with a much broader spectrum closer to that of natural light.
– Ballast 120-240 volt (5 year warranty)
– Lamp 150 watt CMH open rated med base
– SUM150H is UL rated for greenhouse use
– Jumper cords available that allow daisy chain of up to 3 fixtures
– Lumen depreciation of less than 10% in first year
– Suggest lamp change at 18-24 months
Ballast, hood, lamp, power cord, hooks included
Our goal at Summit Lighting, Inc is to continue to bring the most innovative products to market that allow the professional agriculture community to produce higher yields while consuming less energy and using fewer nutrients and additives.
We do this by constantly trying to create an environment that is closest to what the sun produces naturally. This approach reduces the amount of stress placed on the plants and allows them a chance to grow as natural as possible in an artificial environment.